[lazarus] CVS Updates

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed Jun 11 04:37:57 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Some users already talked about this: The lazarus version was increased to
0.9.0 beta. The plan is to announce it as soon as the fpc 1.0.8 is released
and we can provide some lazarus packages for it. I hope it will happen soon

- Fonts of TControls are now readonly in OI
- fixed aligning and anchoring controls
- fixed tab stops for TWinControls
- implemented TLabeledEdit (the label is hidden in the OI, because the
  streaming is not yet implemented)
- breakpoints can now be set while compiling
- implemented hints for breakpoints in the source editor
- implemented menu items for source marks for popupmenu of source editor.
  (right click on a breakpoint icon)
- when debugger stops in code without debuginfo, the source editor now shows
  the last stack frame with debuginfo
- Setting the Working Directory in the run parameters now works

Mattias