[lazarus] Lazarus road map

Tom Lisjac netdxr at adelphia.net
Wed Jun 11 05:00:06 EDT 2003

> >I wish is
> that masters/guru of this group should create at least some simple outline what
> we expect in the future of Lazarus. I usually have around 1 to 2 hours free a
> day for playing around Lazarus but I sometimes fell like we don't have some
> directions..

I'd also like to do something to show appreciation and support for
Lazarus... but it would be nice to have a little direction about what
needs to be done. A "ToDo" list of tasks, components or libraries that
need some work or require conversion might be helpful in this regard.

I started converting some of the TurboPower systools code with the hope
that it would be useful but nobody responded to my posting about it.
Should I continue? Is there any interest in this package?

-Tom