[lazarus] CVS Updatesuy

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Tue Jun 17 13:42:17 EDT 2003

> > and it worked (even with remote X, though I got a lot of
> >
> > NOTE: TDesigner.PaintControl E control painted twice: Listbox1:TLISTBOX
> > NOTE: TDesigner.PaintControl E control painted twice: Listbox1:TLISTBOX
> > NOTE: TDesigner.PaintControl E control painted twice: Listbox1:TLISTBOX
> > NOTE: TDesigner.PaintControl E control painted twice: Listbox1:TLISTBOX
> > NOTE: TDesigner.PaintControl E control painted twice: Listbox1:TLISTBOX
> >
> > messages),
>
> Some components invoke too many invalidates. I had not yet the time to fix
> it.

If it is known it is ok. I used Lazarus over a remote X connection (from
the university to my home machine), and that works fine, except that dragging
and dropping feels somewhat painful.

> > but then I wanted to compile, and it wanted to compile for
> > Linux. Ridiculous!
>
> :)

> > Can FreeBSD/NetBSD/OpenBSD be added? The first two already run Lazarus,
> > and OpenBSD will probably from the next version (when they become ELF)
> >
> > These are all reasonably supported in FPC 1.0.8
>
> Fixed

Building works, but running says

Target OS: FreeBSD/ELF for i386
Compiling /usr/home/marcov/project1.lpr
sysbsd.pp(5,1) Hint: Conditional I386 was set at startup in last compilation of sysbsd.pp
linux.pp(6,13) Hint: Conditional I386 was set at startup in last compilation of linux.pp
math.pp(6,13) Hint: Conditional I386 was set at startup in last compilation of math.pp
Assembling project1
Linking /usr/home/marcov/project1
14 Lines compiled, 0.6 sec
[TCompiler.Compile] end
[TDebugManager.DoInitDebugger] A
[TCmdLineDebugger] Debug PID: 15337
[TCmdLineDebugger.Getoutput] Error waiting
[TDebugManager.OnDebuggerChangeState] state: dsError
Ooops, the debugger entered the error state
Warning: /fpc/fixes/fpc/rtl/bsd: No such file or directory.
Warning: /fpc/fixes/fpc/rtl/bsd/i386: No such file or directory.
(gdb)

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkstyle.c: line 3474 (gtk_paint_shadow): assertion tyle != NULL' failed.

And I get a "debugger error".

If it is normal for Linux, then there is no problem. Otherwise, please
say so, and I'll try to debug the BSD behaviour.