[lazarus] Win32 Interface

hjamilis hjamilis at pymesoft.com.ar
Tue Jun 17 18:17:28 EDT 2003

Hi,

I want to know if somebody is still working on the Win32 interface for Lazarus.

I was following the lazarus mailing list for a long time, and I think I could help on the Win32 interface. I also beleve, once the Win32 interface works many developers will join the lazarus project.

I think I have my development enviroment ready for this.
I downloaded from CVS the lattest fpc (1.0.8) and Lazarus.
Fpc compiles both, itself and Lazarus, but as we know, lazarus does almost nothing yet.

What I don't know is how to debug?
I downloaded the gdb which comes with Fpc 1.0.6... could I use it? How?
I never used it.

Thanks in advance

Horacio Jamilis