[lazarus] Tabordering problem

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Tue Jun 17 18:55:39 EDT 2003

>> Hi all,
>>
>> Looks like there are some problems when setting the taborder, can anyone
>> confirm. Or do I need to update my copy.
>
>Can you give more details or an example?
Example, I have three text box controls, named textbox1, textbox2, textbox3.
Now, I want that when my application starts and I press tab focus moves from
textbox1 to textbox3. So I changed the taborder using OI.
Textbox1 taborder set to 0
textbox2 taborder set to 2
textbox3 taborder set to 1
Compiled the project and run but the taborder still remains the same. Same as
sequence that I dropped the textboxes from the control palette. What is weird is that
when I open the project again some of the values of the taborder of my controls changes
to some other values.

Hope you can duplicate..... I will try to create a new project to confirm this
behaviour. Actually, I am just modifying my old program around five months old using
lazarus of course.

Yoyong