[lazarus] CVS Updatesuy

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed Jun 18 10:20:35 EDT 2003

> weren't.
>

> P.s. 1 The copy and pasting for groupboxes works fine and is workable
> 	for a groupbox.
> P.s. 2 except for RadioGroups. If I drag a button and/or textfield on a
>         radiogroup, the parent->child thing goes ok, but when run,
>         I can't click the button or edit the tf.
> P.s. 3 when I enter an empty string for a RadioGroup item, and put
>         a tf on it, (on the place where normally text would go) I can't always
>         select the tf after. I did some resizing of the RG, so that might be
>         related.

This last one was clear when I was playing a bit.

Lazarus sets "blank" as text for an empty entry. (where I wanted to place
my textfield).

Somehow that "blank" didn't display properly until I managed to move the tf,
so probably when clicking, the "blank" text (and therefore the TRadioGroup)
got selected, not the tf. Overlapping regions probably.