[lazarus] TProcess parameters...

Tom Lisjac netdxr at adelphia.net
Sun Jun 22 02:40:14 EDT 2003

> > > linux.shell() takes care of this IIRC.

Yes, I saw it... thanks! TProcess is a little more convenient because it
optionally handles I/O redirection with the flip of a switch. This has
made it very easy to put gui wrappers on large, text based utilities
like rpm and cdrecord with just a few lines of code.

> Probably this is for the theseus
> > project, which is in fact Linux only.

Epik-Builder is being developed on Linux with RH9, but the design is
intended for any package format, distribution or architecture. Debian
packaging is next... but I've been wondering about how well Lazarus runs
under FreeBSD, so perhaps this would be a good time to ask. :)

-Tom