[lazarus] Win32 menu does not work

Micha Nelissen mdvpost at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 10:50:47 EDT 2003

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:53:25 +0200
> "Micha Nelissen" <mdvpost at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> TBits is implemented, so you can try it.
>
> Please do so.

Okay, the patch is ready and attached. Half of the first item of the TODO
can be stripped now (implement menu item ids). It worked with a simple menu
structure, but we need to test it with lots of menu items to see if the
TBits are functioning well. We can also try checking whether
disabling/enabling checking/unchecking works as expected, ie. not call the
handler when disabled.

It assumes the FCommand field of TMenuItem has been moved to the public
section. (See my previous mail). Maybe there is a cleaner solution for this.

HTH,

Micha.