[lazarus] Clean build from nothing

cryst cryst at golden.net
Wed Jun 25 09:51:56 EDT 2003

> > > In fact, to be able to compile Kylix programs, I am now converting the
> > > library headers to a unit. So you will have the full power of the C
library
> > > at your disposal if you so desire...
> >
> > I can't think of an immediate use, but I'm sure it will come in handy.
>
> If you can't think of a use for the C library, then why do you ask us to
> use it ? ;-)

All I'm trying to do just now is install it :)  Why would I need the C
library for that if it doesn't use it?  This whole discussion came about
when I asked about using configure make etc. I was just surprised that you
wouldn't use it. Now that you've given me the #define strcpy __strcpy I can
see your point. Still it seems like wheel reinventing, but I do see your
point.

Chris