[lazarus] gdb detection bug

Marc Weustink marc.weustink at cuperus.nl
Wed Jun 25 11:49:00 EDT 2003

+ From: cryst [mailto:cryst at golden.net]
+ Sent: woensdag 25 juni 2003 16:51
+
+ "gdb --version" gives the version number on the first line of output.

Mwah...

if you call "GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (5.1.90CVS-5)"
or "GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (5.3post-0.20021129.18rh)"
a version number you are right, but I'm only interested in the 5.1.90CVS-5
part

So I assumed a version number between ().

BTW, I'm using the mi interface, this should give one structured output, but
only not on version :(

Marc