[lazarus] CVS Updates

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Jun 25 13:34:35 EDT 2003

 --- Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> escribió: > Hi all,

> - Added a new component: TPairSplitter
>   TPairSplitter is a control with a splitter in the middle
>   and client areas at both sides. The splitter can be dragged
>   by the user and the client areas are resized automatically.
>   You can change the type (horizontal, vertical) at any time.
>   You can find it in the IDE component palette under 'Additional'.
> - TBitmap can now load XPixmap (.xpm) and windows bitmap (.bmp)
>   streams.
> - implemented TCanvas.OnChanged+OnChanging events
> - TBitmap now stores the original stream in TBitmapImage
> - TBitmap now saves the original stream if the image is
>   kept unchanged
> - TPixmap is cleaned up and the workarounds were eliminated
> - The property editors for TPicture/TBitmap/TButtonGlyph were
>   changed to use TBitmap. This means, you can now load .xpm/.bmp
>   files in the designer.
>   (only tested with TImage, TSpeedButton, TBitBtn)
>
> Left to do:
> - Share TBitmapImage between TBitmaps
> - load/save TBitmap from/to clipboard
> - save changed TPixmap as xpm stream
> - palettes and depth conversion
> - other formats (jpg, png) ...
>

> Mattias

Nice Update!.

I have played with the new TPairSplitter, It seems that I cannot
remove the component once I dropped it, the IDE loops trying to
remove:

[TDesigner.RemoveComponentAndChilds] C
Pairsplitterside2:TPAIRSPLITTERSIDE
[TDesigner.RemoveComponentAndChilds]
Pairsplitterside2:TPAIRSPLITTERSIDE
[TDesigner.RemoveComponentAndChilds] C
Pairsplitterside2:TPAIRSPLITTERSIDE
[TDesigner.RemoveComponentAndChilds]
Pairsplitterside2:TPAIRSPLITTERSIDE

I have to edit the lfm file to manually remove the component.

Also, the first time I drop a TPairSplitter component, I cant insert
any component on either the left or the right side, only until I save
the project, close and re-open lazarus, it allows new componentes to
be inserted!.

Regards.

Jesus Reyes A.