[lazarus] Postscript based report generation tools

Solerman Kaplon solerman at wonder.com.br
Sat Mar 15 06:41:56 EST 2003

Hi Tony,

I'm very experienced with Quick Report, Report Builder, have some
experience with Rave and many other controls that I've seen. One of the
best thing that I've seen is present in both Report builder and Rave:
the subreport. In both, you can put a subreport on any place and it will
run ok, it isn't a fixed band like a QRBand, and it's able to have it's
own header/footer bands. Maybe you cand build your basic reporting
(header/detail/footer) around a generic control that can serve as the
report themselves and a normal control.

Thanks,

Solerman