[lazarus] Expect More Interest in Lazarus Soon...

Kevin Berry kevinbe71 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 11:53:48 EST 2003

Borland is asking a "pulse" question on their home
page regarding compulsory registration.  I, for one,
will be a lot more interested in the progress of
Lazarus because of this.  I hate forced registration
when I buy a product.  To me, this should be an
optional feature.  As a paying customer I should not
be inconvenienced by things like this.

Judging by the newsgroup responses I'm not the only
one that feels this way.  Expect a few people to not
buy the next Borland upgrade and look elsewhere for
their dev tools...

Cheers,
Kevin.