[lazarus] Menu shortcut keys

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Sat Mar 22 16:09:42 EST 2003

I've implemented menu shortcut keys, but they don't always work.  It
appears to have to do with what component is currently focused.  The
problem is that with my TNotebook control doing weird GTK focusing
problems, often times NOTHING has focus.

I also noticed that if I trap the OnKeyDown event for processing some
keys, the menu shortcuts entirely stop working when that control has
focus, even if I don't handle a key related to that shortcut.

Thanks,

--
Tony Maro
tony at maro.net
http://tony.maro.net/

Check out my software "CheckBook Tracker"
A GPL (free) replacement for Microsoft Money!