[lazarus] New component: TTilePanel

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Wed Mar 26 02:28:22 EST 2003

I just submitted a new component to the Downloads section of the Lazarus
website.  It's also available on my site at:
http://tony.maro.net/mod.php?mod=downloads&op=showcat&id=2&level=1

TTilePanel

Displays a tiled graphic on a panel descendant, allowing for an offset
that lets you do simple scrolling effects.  It's nothing special, but
it's aiight.

It's ready to be added to your IDE, but I haven't created an icon for
it.  A sample application is included that shows how to display a
scrolling graphic with it from a resource file.

--
Tony Maro
tony at maro.net
http://tony.maro.net/

Check out my software "CheckBook Tracker"
A GPL (free) replacement for Microsoft Money!