[lazarus] Building multiple projects

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Wed Mar 26 05:11:39 EST 2003

On that note, I've built several programs that made extensive usage of BPL 's but I have not built anything that used normal libraries. I've been thinking  about Using a library to handle the reports for CBT. Unfortunately I am not sure of how to write a library, and there is no wizard in Lazarus. I also am concerned with the fact that I don't want to install the library on the end-user's computer in the libs  directory, but leave it right with the executable. I've had problems figuring out the exe path before, especially when launched from a shortcut.

Does anyone have any example code I could look at?

-Tony