[lazarus] Newbie question

David Creelman dave at geko.net.au
Thu Mar 27 04:03:19 EST 2003

Hi Luis,

If I'm understanding your issue correctly, in Lazarus, goto
Environment->Environment Options and in the FPC Source directory edit
box, type in the path of your source units (if you've installed with an
RPM, it most likely should be /usr/bin/ppc386).

Then try recompiling, hopefully it will work this time.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
DC