[lazarus] I need some help with Slashdot

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Sat Mar 29 00:32:24 EST 2003

Slashdot posted an article today stating that Moneydance's latest
release is the first Linux financial software to support online banking.

Actually, my Lazarus project, CheckBook Tracker beat them by almost a
week.

Would everone kindly go submit an article to Slashdot stating that?  I
already have, and this would be the perfect opportunity to get pub for
Lazarus - I mentioned it in my submission.

Thanks!

--
Tony Maro
tony at maro.net
http://tony.maro.net/

Check out my software "CheckBook Tracker"
A GPL (free) replacement for Microsoft Money!