[lazarus] New Bug Entered

Jesus Reyes jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Sat Mar 29 01:09:14 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Tony Maro <tony at maro.net>
To: Lazarus List <lazarus at miraclec.com>
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [lazarus] New Bug Entered

> I find it only does this if I'm accessing a unit that I've compiled into
> the palette.  Part may have to do with my symlinks, because I'll
> sometimes open the file from /home/tony/lazarus/components/custom
> instead of what Lazarus has set as path which is
> /usr/src/lazaruscvs/lazarus/components/custom - so truly it looks just
> like two separate files.

I'm editing a unit (grids.pas) which is in lazarus/lcl/ after some changes,
I build Lazarus lcl and if one error occurs the IDE opens a new window, I'm
pretty sure that before it worked ok, my sources are from 2 days, tomorrow I
will cvs update again to see if this continue to happen. I'm not using
symlinks. The funny thing is that if for example I add a new incomplete
property and then Shift+Ctrl+C a new window appears, the new window get
marked as modified and the existing one not!.

Regards.

Jesus Reyes A.