[lazarus] Painting just what is needed...

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Mon Mar 31 23:26:12 EST 2003

Is there a way yet to determine the invalid rectangle for a control so
you only bother painting that segment?

I know in the past it wasn't possible yet.

I was unable to find a 3D graph that suited my needs so I wrote one.  I
made it draw at 2X resolution and then stretchblt it down to fit to give
it anti-aliasing, but you can really see the speed hit when it blt's the
entire image back over.

Thanks,

--
Tony Maro
tony at maro.net
http://tony.maro.net/

Check out my software "CheckBook Tracker"
A GPL (free) replacement for Microsoft Money!