[lazarus] compiling from CVS

Anders Ellenshøj Andersen andersa at fys.ku.dk
Thu May 1 02:16:43 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 18:59, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> > It would be even more usefull still if you could make them available ast
> > an apt source so I won't have to worry about upgrading wa
>
> In one mail you wonder about requiring a non released compiler and in the
> next you want auto upgrade features for such things. ;)

Hey! It should be easy! The ftp server is already there so if I understand it
right you just need one or two package list files to get it up and running.

:)

> Eventually there will be apt source lists.

Great!

Well thanks for helping me find those debs. I don't know if they have always
been there and I have just not been able to find them or if they are recent,
but anyway with packages it could be easier to get working (which it is now).

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.1 on Debian GNU/Linux