[lazarus] Changes to forms?

Tom Lisjac netdxr at adelphia.net
Sun May 4 03:10:34 EDT 2003

I've been having some trouble with the treeview component so I decided
to do a cvs update and build. When I compiled and ran the project I've
been working on, the form came up completely blank! After exiting, the
form was also blank in the designer!

Trying to recover, I restored a backup of the previous (April 10th)
version  of Lazarus I'd been working with. When I load the project on
the older version, I get the following error message: "Error while
reading Tform1.HELPTYPE: Unknown property".

I can ignore the errors and get the form back... but having to use the
older version will cut me off from CVS. Is there a procedure I can do to
migrate my forms to the newer code?

Best regards,

-Tom