[lazarus] does not work for me on mdk91

Manuel Pérez López manuel.perez.lopez at hispalinux.es
Mon May 5 02:59:43 EDT 2003

Hello everyone:

Mandrake have not compiled 1.07fpc for 9.1 version ¿? (no stable and no
cooker). Where do you find the package?

You can install 1.08fpc rpm for RedHat and it is working OK.

Personally, I have intalled 1.08fpc from gz package and the CVS Lazarus, and
all is right in Mandrake 9.1 updated. I not have to link any library.

El Lunes, 5 de Mayo de 2003 09:06, zemcikj at ust.fme.vutbr.cz escribió:
> Can anybody help me with it, i have tried to install it na mandrake 9.1
> using precompiled packages 1,07fpc 1,07fpc source and lazarus
> seeems nice but after trying compile something, it writes error while
> linking
> /usr/bin/ld cannot find -lgdk ....
> enviroment options seens to be set up like in readme...
> sorry for borthering you but can anybody help?

Saludos
Manuel Pérez López
manuel.perez.lopez at hispalinux.es