[lazarus] Forums

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Mon May 5 09:23:20 EDT 2003

Are you guys interested in having a web forum?

I've added a message forum with the topic of Lazarus to my website,
simply because I've had a few people start posting in my other forums
with Lazarus questions, not to mention all of the private e-mail
questions regarding getting Lazarus up and running that I get.

I'm not suggesting it as a replacement for the mail list, however if you
guys think it's useful for the general public to have access to, let me
know and we can announce and/or link to it from the Lazarus website.
Otherwise, it'll still be there, just to field questions at my own site.

The URL for my forums is: http://tony.maro.net/mod.php?mod=forum

-Tony