[lazarus] Forums

Marc Weustink marc.weustink at cuperus.nl
Mon May 5 09:52:18 EDT 2003

+ From: Tony Maro [mailto:tony at maro.net]
+
+ Are you guys interested in having a web forum?
+
+ I've added a message forum with the topic of Lazarus to my website,
+ simply because I've had a few people start posting in my other forums
+ with Lazarus questions, not to mention all of the private e-mail
+ questions regarding getting Lazarus up and running that I get.
+
+ I'm not suggesting it as a replacement for the mail list, however if you
+ guys think it's useful for the general public to have access to, let me
+ know and we can announce and/or link to it from the Lazarus website.
+ Otherwise, it'll still be there, just to field questions at my own site.

AFAIK Michael was working to add a forum to the lazarus site.

Marc