[lazarus] interbase.pp changes

hernan.et at pg.com hernan.et at pg.com
Mon May 5 22:19:07 EDT 2003

Okay, I will do it the next time around. Do I still need to create a diff for
this small patch? Because I can't use my test computer for maybe two days....

Yoyong

 Internet Mail Message
 Received from host:
 svcr-216-37-230-2.dsl.svcr.epix.net
 [216.37.230.2]

From: Brad Campbell <brad at wasp.net.au> on 05/06/2003 01:26 AM GMT

        Brad Campbell           To:   lazarus at miraclec.com
   <brad at wasp.net.au>           Cc:    (bcc: Yoyong Hernan-ET/PGI)
                        Subject:      Re: [lazarus] interbase.pp changes

  05/06/2003 09:26 AM
    Please respond to
 lazarus at miraclec.com

At 07:14 AM 5/6/03 +0800, you wrote:

>This is my second post for this subject, I believe this small patch is
important since without it I can't seem to change the role of user when
connecting to the
> database.
>
>Regards,
>
>Yoyong

Could you possibly generate your diffs in unified mode
diff -u
This is the universally accepted way of making patching a program easy for the
maintainers and they are a lot more likely to accept your patch if you submit it
generated with -u.

Brad