[lazarus] Centrall instalation

A.J. Venter ajventer at direqlearn.org
Fri May 23 01:32:28 EDT 2003

Hi all.
I am having problems with lazarus on OpenLab, where it needs to be
centrally installed for all users.

I did a full CVS checkout, into /usr/share/lazarus
Make ran fine and the lazarus does run.
Put the FPC sources in /usr/share/fpc

Every user's .lazarus points them to the right source directory.

But I am having a myriad of problems. Projects won't compile, it
complains that system.ppu is missing etc.

Is there a way to solve this ? When you have a thousand users, you
cannot install an app in everybody's home directory.

TIA
A.J.
--
Story of my life: "Semper in excretum, set alta variant"
A.J. Venter