[lazarus] new package GtkOpenGlArea dont't compile

Jens During jensduring at freenet.de
Wed May 28 14:08:30 EDT 2003

Hello,
By testing the package system I found the package GtkOpenGlArea can't be
compiled at moment (a codesegment seems to be market to change for fpc 1.11
issues or so).
The interbase package I can perfectly include in my lazarus system.
By the way I found that I can't remove a installed package (like the don't
working GtkOpenGlArea) with your menu. Now also the Interbase part is not in
the palette cause I 've recompiled lazarus after a cvs from console.
 But, the package system looks very fine!

Yours,
Jens During.