[lazarus] Package GtkOpenGlArea

Jens During jensduring at freenet.de
Sat May 31 01:28:51 EDT 2003

Thanks Mathias,
all works fine now, I also can compile this package after completely delete
all of the package and a new cvs.
I'm not shure what was happen in my files but I think I had edited one file
in the past and now there was something that looks like a comment for later
editing that wraps around my changed parts and looks nearly like this:
some code from me
---------
some other code
<<<<<<fpc1.11
I have no idea from where this came and this gets naturely an syntax error.

I now also found the place to uninstall a package (under the more... button),
it's a little bit hidden but works fine. I asumed it anywhere in the main
area of the menu (probably near 'components->open package' or in the
package graph ?), but this is also ok.

GtkOpenGlArea should work I think, but the lazarus example of
this component is probably a little bit outdated, it not compiles at moment
(fpc 1.1) and would be easyer to read if there where a second example with
the new capabilities of lazarus (designed with lazarus and so without all the
component creation).

Thanks for replying,
Jens During.