[lazarus] Tutorials for Lazarus..

George Patterson george at visp.com.au
Sun Nov 2 09:10:09 EST 2003

I have starting some hobby projects under Lazarus and finding it all a
little confusing.

Are there any lazarus tutorials for Lazarus?? I have come across some
Delphi tutorials but were too terse and never presented the complete
solution as a down-loadable chunk.

My thought on the layout is a quick walk through of the major interface
windows of the Lazarus IDE (such as Object Inspector, watch window,
source Editor) and a "hello world" type example, then a simple
applications(say a calculator) and finally networking (socket
interfaces) and databases.

The tutorial would be great for the newbie who might have done some
programming experience but no Delpi or Kylix experience.

Just a thought,

George Patterson

--
GPG Public Key
8ADB BD95 EF30 8AE5 6D16  3655 3751 D65F 2D6A BC6E