[lazarus] Package requirements - cant find file

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Sun Nov 2 12:27:03 EST 2003

I'm sure this has something to do with how long I've been working with
this particular package, and not fully comprehending (at the time of
creation) the requirements, etc.  So I've likely screwed something up.

I've set up a separate "includes" directory underneath my package
directory, taking a clue from the way Lazarus is organized.  It's one of
the .inc files that is complaining.  It can't find one of the files in
the main package directory.

The package itself compiles fine - it's only failing on install.  It
doesn't fail at the USES line of the main file, but fails inside the
included file, at no specific line of code.  The error states:
"/home/tony/lazarus/chktransactions.inc(1,8) Fatal: Can't compile unit
USTRINGLIST, no sources available"

That's not the correct path for the file in question.  In fact, there is
no such file at that path.  The actual path is
"/home/tony/Projects/cbtracker/cbtpack/include/chktransactions.inc"

I've attached the lpk file gzipped.

Thanks,

Tony