[lazarus] GTK team: please specify!

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Tue Nov 4 20:58:20 EST 2003

At 00:08 4-11-2003, you wrote:

>I have implemented the new interface function GetDesignerDC. The designer
>now uses this to draw the Grabbers, Guide Lines, Non Visual Component Icons
>and the Rubberband. This means the designer now paints these items only once
>and on top. It does not accelerate much, because the designer used clipping.
>But at least there is now no control left, that hides the icons.

Wow :-)

I didn't know that you could draw on top of other controls. I always
thought that the controls whithin a window were painted after the form was
painted.
Something learned today.

Only one small bug found when you move a component to the right (or
bottom),  off the form. The grabbers are pushed off while the icon stays at
the border

Marc