[lazarus] Object Inspector component selection

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Thu Nov 6 23:49:55 EST 2003

Most of the time while coding, I'll need to look up the name of a
particular component on my form, to use it's name in my code.

I do this by selecting the item on the form and then looking at the
object inspector for the name.

I either have to scroll the treeview at the top of the object inspector,
or scroll the bottom part until I get to the name to see what it is.

Is it possible to make the object inspector treeview automatically
scroll where the selected component is visible?

Thanks,

--
Tony Maro
Systems Consultant