[lazarus] Data module hiding components - don't come back

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Sat Nov 8 02:27:33 EST 2003

I recall this being discussed some time back, but I haven't used a data
module in a long time so never played with it.

What I've noticed is that you select the data module and appropriately
all controls that won't work with it vanish.  Then, you select a form,
and they don't come back.  You must change tabs in the palette before it
will repopulate the available controls.

If I'm rehashing something already dismissed as for later, I apologize.

Thanks,

--
Tony Maro
Systems Consultant