[lazarus] Editor Options - Color problem

BoBo BoBo aborka at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 19:02:40 EST 2003

Hi,

I have noticed that the Environment->Editor Options->Color
dialog "Element" listbox behaves a little strange sometimes.

Using my mouse to select the elements sometimes the selection
just jumps to the first element and stays there instead of selecting
the item I clicked on.
It seems that all clicks there are working in a way that at first the
very first item is highlighted in the listbox and only after that it will
highlight the item where the click actually happened (hapens really
fast though). But sometimes this second highlighting is not
happening leaving my mouse where I clicked but highlighting the
first element in the listbox.

It is not at all hard to reproduce this behaviour on my machine,
I need only 5-10 clicks in the listbox to get it.

I have VMWare, Mandrake 9.1, KDE.

Anyone else has this small glitch?

ABorka