[lazarus] Updated component package

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Wed Nov 12 05:10:18 EST 2003

I just posted version 1.3 of TMPack.   I've incorporated the TMCalc
(Calculator) into it along with some other new components:

http://tony.maro.net/mod.php?mod=downloads&op=showcat&id=2&level=1

If you actively use any of the TMPack, I suggest you update to this
version.  As I've been using the components myself I've fixed a few
minor bugs, etc.  I created the new components such as THotLabel for use
in CheckBook Tracker version 2.0 that I'm well under way with.

Here's a summary:

TXMLTreeView
A simple component to display the contents of an XML file in a
treeview.  Each tree node has a pointer to the XML document object, so
you could effectively make an XML editor by extending this.

THotLabel
A custom graphic control that acts like an HTML text link.

TAppSettings
A palettized version of the TXMLConfig component, but with the added
ability to automatically save and load form positions and sizes to/from
an XML file.

TMCalculator
Just drop on a form and call the "Execute" method.

TESDSound
Esound component - handles caching of sounds and playing when needed.
It will not prevent a program from running if the end-user doesn't have
Esound

THoverButton
A graphical button with three states, Active, Inactive and Selected.
Can auto-size itself to the Active image.  Auto-links to a popupmenu if
desired.  *** UPDATED to support IDE streaming and autosizing ***

THTMLHelp
Links an application with HTML help files with a minimum of fuss.
Supply control with a list of HTML files (or URL's) and then assign the
index of that item to a control's HELPCONTEXT property.  Will
automatically look for a user's web browser and launch it.  *** UPDATED
to compile in Windows (still doesn't work, but doesn't fail compile!)

TMRUList
Easily maintains a list of most recently used files in the form's menu.
Simply call the add method to add an entry.  In the OnClick event, the
Caption will return the MRU file.

TPieChart
A simple pie chart component I converted from Delphi

TMSCRLabel
An auto-scrolling statictext control

TTilePanel
A panel that will tile a graphic across it.  Also has basic support for
scrolling the graphics

TTimeGraph
A time bar graph I converted from Delphi

--
Tony Maro
Systems Consultant