[lazarus] Win32 lazarus

hamacker hamacker at vidy.com.br
Wed Nov 12 06:10:21 EST 2003

Now I can create "hello world", maybe you think : Its very small
example, but some days before "hello world" was like "hello hell" to be
create in Win32 enviroment (so much bugs in IDE !).
Now I am testing with new project, and I think that the IDE is OK.
Somethings is very different that Delphi Pascal usage like Resource
files, file extension and others but I beginning.