[lazarus] SearchResultsView Changes.

Bob Wingard bwingard at gt.rr.com
Thu Nov 13 20:18:01 EST 2003

Mattias,
	Changes to add Tabs to the searchresultsview form. I started messing
around with highlighting the search term, but I think that I need to
look at the listbox implementation first. It appears to be double
drawing when you select owner drawn. One time for the normal update and
one time for the owner drawn update. I still have not figured out how to
run heaptrc on my system, I do not think I left memory leaks out there
but have not been able to check. Tell me what you would like to see
different, is this the right direction?

Bob