[lazarus] Problems with lazarus CVS

Raúl Moratalla raul.moratalla at mammaluna.com
Sat Nov 15 06:36:18 EST 2003

Hi! I'm using Fedora Core and I've downloaded the latest sourcce code of
lazarus from CVS.
I've compiled and installed it bu when I try to execute it, gives the
next error:

[WARNING] *******************************************************
[WARNING] **                                                   **
[WARNING] ** Multibyte character encodings (like UTF8) are not **
[WARNING] ** supported at the moment.                          **
[WARNING] ** For full keyboard event support, make sure that   **
[WARNING] ** the LANG environment var has no UTF8              **
[WARNING] **                                                   **
[WARNING] *******************************************************
[FORMS.PP] ExceptionOccurred
  Sender=EACCESSVIOLATION
  Exception=Access violation
TApplication.HandleException Access violation
TApplication.HideAllFormsWithStayOnTop :TSPLASHFORM
[FORMS.PP] ExceptionOccurred
[FORMS.PP] ExceptionOccurred
[FORMS.PP] ExceptionOccurred

Anybody could solve this problem?