[lazarus] Getting Involved

Anthony H. Downey, Jr. adowney at logicalinfo.com
Mon Nov 17 23:28:53 EST 2003

All:

I've been subscribed to the [lazarus] list for quite some time, kind of
lurking around.  I've been wanting to get involved with the project for
quite some time (about 2 or 3 years, IIRC), however there was always
something else that came up in my life to absorb all of my free time
(like moving, new children, etc.)

I've finally found myself in a position to <gasp> have some free time
that I'd like to contribute to a worthwhile cause, and I certainly think
that Lazarus is worthwhile!

As a Pascal/Delphi (among other languages) developer since 1986, I'd be
very interested in contributing to the project in whatever capacity I
can.

If there's a need for another set of hands on either the Linux or
Windows side of the house (preferably Linux) I'd love to help out with
the project.

Sincerely,

Anthony Downey
Logical Information Services, Inc.