[lazarus] TCheckListBox bug!

GongYu 425009 at sina.com
Thu Nov 20 11:30:36 EST 2003

Today I compiled lazarus on win2003,it almost works,but have 2 question.
1. when place a Checklistbox on form,the IDE said divde by zero,then crashed.
the console output is the following:

MouseDownOnControl Form1:TForm1 No Shift down, No CTRL down
[TDesigner.MouseDownOnControl] END
MouseUpOnControl Form1:TForm1
AddComponent A TRUE
[TCustomFormEditor.CreateComponent] Class='TCheckListBox'
opInsert :TCheckListBox 010085A4
[TCheckListBox.Created] A     //this line is add by me ,try to trace the bug,but seemed Checklistbox has created
ERROR in LCL: TWinControl.CreateComponent: :TCheckListBox Handle creation failed

Creating gdb catchable error:
TApplication.HandleException Division by zero
[TMainIDE.Destroy] A

2. many menu items lost,for example the File->new File->New project etc.