[lazarus] Patch for searchresults dialog

Bob Wingard bwingard at gt.rr.com
Sat Nov 22 09:45:31 EST 2003

Mattias,
  I found a small problem after I sent you the patch. Replace the
LazLBMousemove routine in SearchViewResult.pp with this to correct it.

Bob

{Keeps track of the Index of the Item the mouse is over, Sets ShowHint
to true
if the Item length is longer than the Listbox client width.}
procedure TSearchResultsView.LazLBMousemove(Sender: TObject; Shift:
TShiftState;
                                       X, Y: Integer);
begin
  if Sender is TLazSearchResultLB then
  begin
    with Sender as TLazSearchResultLB do
    begin
      fMouseOverIndex:= GetIndexAtY(Y);
      if (fMouseOverIndex > -1) and (fMouseOverIndex < Items.Count) then
      begin
        if (Canvas.TextWidth(Items[fMouseOverIndex]) > Width) then
          ShowHint:= True
        else
          ShowHint:= False;
      end;//if