[lazarus] New Bug Entered

Micha Nelissen M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl
Sun Nov 23 06:51:24 EST 2003

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> On Fri,  7 Nov 2003 02:50:56 -0500 (EST)  bugtracker at miraclec.com wrote:
>

>>Title: LCL: TControl GetClientRect, GetClientWidth, GetCLientHeight
>>
>>Entered by: Claude Rieth
>>
>>In   TControl  (control.inc)
>>
>>GetClientRect returns Right and Bottom as Width and Height, it should be
>>Width-1 and Height-1
>>
>>GetClientWidth returns Right, should be Right+1
>>GetClientHeight return Bottom, should be Bottom+1
>>
>>TWinControl.GetClientRect has the same problem,
>

> Can someone check this under Delphi?

 From Delphi help:

"GetClientRect is the protected implementation of the ClientRect
property. GetClientRect returns a rectangle with the rectangle’s Top and
Left fields set to zero, and its Bottom and Right fields set to the
control's ClientHeight and ClientWidth, respectively."

Implementation is according to specification.

I think the bug poster is looking at a different problem.

Micha.