[lazarus] Documentation?

Martin Larsson larma at runbox.no
Tue Nov 25 04:36:50 EST 2003

What's the state of the documentation?

I looked at the 'Documentation' link on lazarus.freepascal.org.
It claimed to be generated nightly. But all the documents I pulled
(form anonymous) CVS was several months old. Is any work being done
there?
There was some reference to using fpDoc instead of the current (?)
pasdoc. Is that still the plan? I tried finding fpDoc, but
fpDoc.freepascal.org apparently doesn't exist anymore.

The reason I'm asking is that I'm interested in contributing to
the project. Even though I've been programming Delphi since v. 1,
and Turbo Pascal since 3.0, my Linux and FPC skills are somewhat
missing. So I thought getting to know the class library was a
good way to get started. But ... how? :*)

M.

--
Martin Larsson <larma at runbox.no>