[lazarus] SQLite?

Shin The Gin shin at shin.homelinux.net
Thu Nov 27 08:56:55 EST 2003

Am Mittwoch, 26. November 2003 19:12 schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
> On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:17:11 +0100  Shin The Gin <shin at shin.homelinux.net>
>
> wrote:
> > Hi!
> > ...It now installs fine, except I get no component
> > icon in 'Data Access', although it's a true TComponent descendent and has
> > a proper registration procedure.
> >
> > Any suggestions?
>
> Open Package, click on the unit and check if "Register Unit" is checked (in
> the "File Properties" groupbox).

Ok, I did as follows:
1. File->New->Package
2. Add unit->sqlitedataset.pas
3.The next dialog shows these checked:
   - Has Register procedure
   - Add LFM, LRS files, if they exist
4. I press Ok
5. Now the file properties for the newly added unit shows this checked:
   - Register unit
6. I see no "registered plugins" in the list below.
7. Save
8. Recompile clean
9. Install
10. Recompile Lazarus
11. Restart of Lazarus
12. No new component in 'Data Access' ;-(

I found SQLite in the fpc-1.9.0 source tree. Maybe I need another source
version of SQLite?

Thanxalot!
Shin - A.k.a. Thomas Braun