[lazarus] ToDo dialog

Bob Wingard bwingard at gt.rr.com
Thu Nov 27 19:42:42 EST 2003

Mattias,

Changes the jump to code function in todolist.pp, does a better search
of the unit path before calling OnOpenFile. It attempts to pass an
absolute path to the file to be opened.

Testing shows that the todo parser is having trouble with single line
comments. I have not looked into it but if you have a //#todoxxx comment
somewhere in one of your project files the parser will add duplicate
todo entries with incorrect line numbers.

I am glad you guys had this conversation because I was looking into ways
to determine the unit search path for the find Identifier function that
Mattias outlined and this little exercise has helped a bunch.

Bob