[lazarus] SIGFPE in fpc_round

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Nov 29 09:17:45 EST 2003

Hi,

I spotted a bug in current fpc 1.9.1 and the Round function.
I was not able to reproduce the error in a small context or find the bug in
the fpc bug list. Perhaps the needed context has something to do with the
gtk libs. So, maybe someone else knows this bug:

The bug appears in gtkwinapi.inc 7773 in the line "Result:=Round(Value);":

Program received signal SIGFPE, Arithmetic exception.
0x0813ca57 in fpc_round ()

Value is 0, so rounding should be pretty easy.
Adding a writeln(Value); in front "fixes" the bug.

Any clues/hints?

Mattias