[lazarus] Lazarus article (fwd)

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Fri Oct 3 04:31:05 EDT 2003

Just FYI:

I wrote a small article about installation and configuration of Lazarus on
FreeBSD for the German magazine FreeX ( nov/dev '03, the title is listed is
on the cover)

It also names Checkbook as an example, so Tony, get ready for some hits :)

The original article is English, since that is easier for me to write in,
and when the next issue after this one is out, I'll make it public. (end of
januari or so)

It mainly treats installing an already built snapshot, configuration and
FPC-1.0.10, so it isn't really targeted at the heavy weights here.

Micha: if you want to see it, I've got it here in my room at the uni.