[lazarus] Combobox patch

Olivier Guilbaud golivier at free.fr
Wed Oct 8 15:01:10 EDT 2003

It is all that there is for this style. !!

I saw two small problems with TCombobox:

1°) the height of the combo is not well calculated (or calculates it is not
taken into account)

2°) If the combo is empty, the dropdown loop at infinite (not systematic)

Sorry, i have not found the solutions ... :o)

Thanks
Olivier