[lazarus] OnEvent Error, Not found any include file

Andrew Johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 16 11:54:48 EDT 2003

any label? or just dialog labels? I forgot to make sure the win32
interface auto translates COLOR_FORM into COLOR_BTNFACE, and prompt
dialog I had it do Canvas.brush.color := clForm, when it should be
Canvas.brush := Self.Brush; so it very well could cause black labels. I
will try and set up lazarus on a win32 machine and test.

Andrew